Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gettin tired - time for bed

I forgot to tell you something about myself. I live in Wigan, not far from Manchester, in the North West of England. I have two jobs- i have a little shop, where i sell carpets and fit them, and sell hardware, greetings cards, cut keys, and all kinds of other stuff.
I also work at the bbc, in Blackburn, which is usually just the weekends.

I have been chatting on msn to a friend of mine, who works for KFC in Preston, he is down in the dumps because he bumped his car while he was filling up with petrol. He is called Phil, and its a proper shame, because he loves his car, and im hoping he can get it repaired soon.

I live above the shop which i run, and i have a lodger, he is called Paul and he has a lovely girfriend called Dawn. My other close friend is called Dale, and he lives in Skelmersdale, but he is always visiting us, and stays weekends mostly. He works in the big warehouse in Wigan, for JJB Sports.

More soon, take care from tony xxx

No comments: