Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Preston north end vs Leeds United tonight!

I writing this before the game, rather than during or after, as if we lose i wont want to write anything at all! Its a very important game, as we lost our last one at Burnley last Friday night.

I had an emai from Talia today, from the USA, she seems to be enjoying herself, but should be back home to dear old Preston within a week or so. Then she is off to Russia!

The temperature outside has dipped a lot today, and tonight its forecast to reach freezing point! The shop has been quite busy today for a change, so its lifted my spirits. I didnt go to see Dale tonight, as i had shopping to do at Morrisons, etc, so i will be going tomorrow night i think.

I am on my own again tonight (everyone say awwww) i dont really mind but its very quite without Paul being here. He is staying at Bryans house again, to keep him company. Oh just realised its Trick or Treat tonight! i thought there were a lot of people around.

See you soon! take care and thanks for reading :)

No comments: