Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dales 21st Birthday Today!!!

Hello again everyone!

big day today, Dales 21st! i sent him a card with a photo copy of a 20 quid note, laminated, with a message on it saying "a plastic note for a plastic scouser.
I hope he sees the funny side of it, or i will have to watch out!

Anyway it seems a lifetime since it was my 21st birthday. I can remember all my relatives clubbed together to buy me a coat! they were known as "car coats" and guess what? ive still got it somewhere and its in excellent condition. might put it on ebay lol.

I am going to be busy over the next few days, lots of work to do at the bbc, and when im not there, i will be in my shop. I need to shift some more xmas cards and wrapping paper! Its that time of year when everyone starts buying presents that get put into a drawer and never come out for years, or which get given to someone else for their birthdays! I find money is far too scarce to throw away on just any old pressie. Also do you ever buy people pressies each year and never get anything back? i do! so this year i have cut down on my list, and now it stands at just 4 or 5 people! It can be a nightmare for some people, who have dozens to buy for, and the cost just gets put onto loans, or credit cards, or overdrafts. What is the point in doing that just for one day, and having to pay back for many months, or in some cases years? I bet some people are stillpaying off for stuff they got last christmas.

Anyway thats the end of my rant for today, in fact i might start a "blog rant" at the end of each blog entry.

I seem to have gone on a bit dont i, but anyway, Dale hope you have a wonderful birthday.

thanks again folks for reading this! more soon!

tony xxx

No comments: