Friday, November 10, 2006

phew! its over at last

I didnt realise how good my life was until i finsihed my first aid training refresher course. it was just as bad as i expected, but its over yeahhhh i cant believe it! i wasnt even bothered if i failed it, i just wanted to get out of that bloody room!
Thursday seemed such a good day in the shop, i didnt give a shit if i sold anything or not!!! anyway i got an email from Ben asking me to work on thursday which was too late by the time i did get it, but i worked today friday, and im working my usual saturday, and mon through to thursday next week, as its children in need week again - blimey soon comes around.
I had an email from Talia saying she is in Russia somewhere, if i thought it was cold here, i bet its a lot worse there- poor thing. oh and poor Jane having to put up with her lol (hope she doesnt read this hehehe)
Im quite tired as its almost 9 pm and i was up at 6 this morning so that all im posting today!

have fun and lots of love from tony to everyone who reads this !

No comments: